domingo, 23 de novembro de 2008

 Soneto 57

Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Nor dare I chide the world-without-end hour
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you,
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour
When you have bid your servant once adieu;

Nor dare I question with my jealous thought
Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,
But like a sad slave stay and think of nought

Save where you are how happy you make those.
So true a fool is love that, in your will
Though you do anything, he thinks no ill.

William Shakespeare

Tradução em http://literaturas.blogs.sapo.pt/81260.html

Fuças do mesmo bando!



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário